We hope you love your new Sanitas, and we realize that sometimes they might not be the perfect fit for your foot or simply don't suit you.
Returns and exchanges are quick and easy!
- We provide a prepaid UPS return label with every order for hassle-free shipping back to us.
- If you order multiple pairs and keep at least one pair from your order, we'll waive the restocking fee. If all pairs from an order are returned, we'll deduct an $8 restocking fee. *We are waiving our restocking fee during the month of April due to the closure of many of our brick-and-mortar retailers.
- The initial shipping fee is non-refundable.
For both returns and exchanges, items must be unworn, in new condition, and in their original packaging and returned within 30 days of your order date. This policy also applies to returns of previously exchanged items.
- Please allow 3 to 5 business days from the receipt of your shipment in our warehouse for processing of your return or exchange.
- Refunds will be issued to the original credit card used at the time of purchase. Please allow 5 to 10 business days after return receipt/processing at our distribution center for the credit to be issued to your card.
We will notify you once we have processed your return or shipped an exchange.
If you are exchanging to an item of greater value or adding additional pairs, we will send you an invoice for the difference in price. Please complete payment of this new invoice within 48 hours. If payment is not received, we will cancel the exchange and process as a refund instead.
For privacy and billing reasons, we must be contacted by the original purchaser of merchandise on www.sanita.com regarding any returns, exchanges, or warranty claims, and can only refund to the original card used and only ship to the original ship-to address on the order.
We do not accept returns of worn shoes or pairs not purchased through sanita.com and these will be refused and/or donated.