Koi by Sanita
Closed Back Clog
Country of Origin:
The Professional, our best selling clog loved by millions world-wide, delivers unbeatable comfort and all-day support.
- HAND-MADE IN EUROPE
- Leather or Fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of room for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
Designed in Collaboration with Koi
Where are you clogs made?
Although many have copied the Original Sanita Clogs and mass produced them in Asia, Sanita remains true to it's tradition and heritage by making each pair of clogs by hand and in Europe, since 1907.
The APMA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products of exceptional quality that promote good foot health, manufactured with consumer's comfort and safety in mind.